Coach Francesco Notaristefano, New Rochelle F.C. Girls Premier Soccer Program Director
Coach Francesco Notaristefano is the Head Coach of New Rochelle High School Girls’ Varsity team. He was instrumental in building NRFC’s girls’ program into a successful premier program with numerous championships in the last few years including the prestigious Paris World Cup in France in 2016.
Coach Francesco has been coaching in New Rochelle for 13 years and believes in a disciplined yet creative approach to playing with a keen focus on player development and fitness. The team always comes first, where a positive, inter-personal and dynamic team energy is a priority. Many of his former players are playing at the college level now, at schools including Amherst College and Brandeis University.
Coach Francesco won the 2017 CSR Responsible 100 Award by City & State Magazine, The Boys & Girls Club of New Rochelle Be Great Educator and Coach of the Year 2017, and Section 1 League B Coach of the Year in 2016 and 2019. In his time in New Rochelle, he has traveled with his teams to compete in Italy, France, England, Spain, Switzerland and Austria.
During his five years coaching the NRHS girls varsity team, Coach Francesco has had the privilege of coaching three league players of the year and two Elite 11 players, while as a team winning two league championships, three sectional semifinalist appearances, and in 2019 went undefeated in the Class AA league in 2019, which competes against the largest schools in the section.
Coach Francesco is a NCSAA nationally certified coach.
About NRFC Girls Premier
- Accessible, professional and close to home option.
- Top of the line field availability for practices and games.
- Community support for your local club through various community partnerships and programs.
- Developmental structure to help grow each player’s skill.
- Uniformed system of play developed by coaches to guarantee player’s individual success.
- Access to local resources and mentors
- Competitive pricing, covering two practices per week during fall and spring; one practice per week during the winter; all league games; and NYS Cup games. Tournament entry fees are extra.