Parent support and involvement is a crucial part of our club, and an important part of growing and maintaining player confidence. We require all NRFC parents to abide by our Code of Conduct.
Code of conduct
- Support the children – all children. This includes your own child, your child’s teammates, and the players on the opposing team.
- Encourage good sportsmanship by showing respect for your child’s teammates, coaches, opponents, and officials.
- Be a positive role model by demonstrating good sportsmanship yourself, on and off the field.
- Focus on your child’s efforts and personal improvement, rather than wins and losses.
- Respect the rules of the game and the decisions of the officials.
- Do not use foul language or engage in inappropriate behavior at games or practices.
- Do not engage in any behavior that would distract from the game or put players at risk of injury.
- Remember that your child is participating in soccer for fun, not to please you.
- Encourage your child to always do their best and to treat others with respect, regardless of the outcome of the game.